Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Special Seminars: PESI

















I love to learn and I'm not just saying that because I am a teacher. Sounds cliche, I know, but seriously, what kind of teacher would I be if I didn't keep up with the latest strategies and materials and trainings? I have gone to dozens of live seminars and workshops to learn about topics in my field, and find each one informative and creative. As a teacher in New York and Connecticut, it is required that I obtain credits and hours through these special workshops, but I would still probably go if it wasn't mandatory. Nerd alert!

I have found PESI to be particularly helpful in letting me know about workshops near me, sending me pamphlets via Snail Mail for upcoming events in my field. I highly recommend checking out their website or sharing it with anyone who might be interested. 


CLICK HERE to see Seminars near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment