Monday, August 18, 2014

When You Are HAPPY

Book Review: When You Are HAPPY
By Eileen Spinelli



























I'm a big believer in the importance of raising happy children. I think it is necessary to talk to children about happiness and other feelings they have. As I recently became a mother of 2 I try to think of as many appropriate weekly activities to keep all of us entertained, learning and happy. We recently took our first library trip and found this gem. With amazing illustrations and array of vocabulary that I wouldn't necessarily use on a daily basis, its a pleasure to read.  From happiness to feeling grumpy, the mother depicted in the illustrations narrates to her child what she would do depending on how her little Busy Bee felt.

Buy it here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment