Sunday, August 24, 2014

Friendly Day


Book Review: Friendly Day
By Mij Kelly & Charles Fuge



























As a special education teacher and new mom of two, I think everyday should be friendly day. However, I guess that it's the type of person I am, hence the desire to be a teacher and a mom. I want every day to be friendly day. This book reminds us that being friendly makes other want to be around us. The more friends we have, the more happy moments and memories we can create. As a new mom, I want everyone to be nice to my children especially when we venture out into this crazy big world. This is a great book to use in a lesson on being friendly and to remind us that happiness is easy to achieve. The adorable animal illustrations help the young reader/listener visualize what acts of kindness look like.

Make everyday friendly day here!















No comments:

Post a Comment